Following this 43-week program, you will be proficient in front office administration procedures, medical law and ethics, diagnostic equipment, anatomy and physiology, CPR and First Aid, injections, pharmacology, EKG, urinalysis, hematology, and microbiology.
Upon successful course completion, you will receive CPR and First Aid certification, a Certificate of Completion and be prepared for entry-level employment in a clinical/medical health facility. Additionally, you may be eligible to test for the Registered Medical Assistant national certification exam.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Criminal background check (if applicable)
- Drug screening (if applicable)
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Texas ID or Texas Driver License
- Valid Social Security Card
- Immunization (if applicable)
- Proper identification showing eligibility and authorization to work in the United States is required.
Call for more information or to enroll in the program.
Registration Fee: $50
We want you focused 100% on your education. Therefore, if you need assistance with tuition, childcare, transportation, or have other concerns, our team is here to help you find the appropriate support and solution.
Click here for more information.