In this 43-week program, you will learn about fundamentals of emergencies, safety and hazardous materials, infection control, trade and generic medications, pharmacy law, and record keeping. Additionally, you will participate in an externship during the course, applying the skills you have learned.
Upon successful course completion, you will receive a Certificate of Completion and be prepared for entry-level employment in a retail, hospital, or institutional setting. Additionally, you will be eligible for the State Board of Pharmacy exam.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Criminal background check (if applicable)
- Drug screening (if applicable)
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Texas ID or Texas Driver License
- Valid Social Security Card
- Immunization (if applicable)
- Proper identification showing eligibility and authorization to work in the United States is required.
Call for more information or to enroll in the program.
Registration Fee: $50
We want you focused 100% on your education. Therefore, if you need assistance with tuition, childcare, transportation, or have other concerns, our team is here to help you find the appropriate support and solution.
Click here for more information