In this 12-week program, you will learn basic anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, infection control, safety and emergency procedures, patients’ rights, medical law, ethical treatment, and patient care. The program can be a stepping stone toward a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or a Registered Nurse (RN).
Upon successful course completion, you will receive CPR and First Aid certification, a Certificate of Completion and be prepared for entry-level employment in a medical facility. Additionally, you may be eligible to test for the State of Texas Nurse Aide certification exam.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Criminal background check (if applicable)
- Drug screening (if applicable)
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Texas ID or Texas Driver License
- Valid Social Security Card
- Immunization (if applicable)
- Proper identification showing eligibility and authorization to work in the United States is required
Call for more information or to enroll in the program.
Registration Fee: $50
We want you focused 100% on your education. Therefore, if you need assistance with tuition, childcare, transportation, or have other concerns, our team is here to help you find the appropriate support and solution.